The LSS 2017 Supervisory Board is composed by people coming from Belgium, Greece, Lithuania, Bulgaria and Hungary.
Lyda Michopoulou, member of Zero Generation and Alumna of IAAS – LSS Coordinator:
– responsible of the communication towards CP, IFISO and the general coordination of LSS.
– coordinating the promotion, selection, confirmation and announcement of trainers
– coordinating the selection process of LSS trainers and participants
– supporting all SB members having to deal with partnership (OC, Trainers,…)
Milda Latakaite, member of Zero Generation and Alumna of EGEA – Responsible of the Communication towards Trainers, Participants, Externals:
– interacting with people asking questions through e-mail.
– coordinating the promotion, selection, confirmation and announcement of participants
– answering questions about application, selection and announcement of future participants
Tsveti Stoycheva, member of AEGEE-Sofia, PR Responsible:
– engaging the world about Leadership Summer School through all online communication channels
– ensuring that communications stay up to date via facebook, website, twitter etc.
– coordinating the design of LSS related materials (booklets, templates, logos, …)
– supporting all SB members having to deal with promotion (Trainers, OC, …)
Kata Morosz, former President and Alumnae of Effemine, Main organiser on behalf of Effemine
– organising the logistic for LSS to happen as smoothly as possible
– ensuring that every logistic challenge finds a solution
– facilitating communication between OC and SB
Herve Tunga – advisor from Zero Generation and co-founder of LSS:
– co-coordinating the forum day for the 10th edition of LSS
– supporting the selection process of LSS Trainers and participants