The LSS 2018 Supervisory Board is composed by people coming from Belgium, Greece, Lithuania, Bulgaria and Hungary.
Kristina Mozūraitytė, member of LIPSA – Communication towards Organisers
– coordinating the information flow with the OC team for LSS to happen as smoothly as possible
– ensuring that every logistic challenge finds a solution
– facilitating communication between OC and SB
Milda Latakaite, member of Zero Generation and Alumna of EGEA – Responsible of the Communication towards Speakers:
– coordinating the promotion, selection, confirmation and announcement of Speakers
– co-coordinating the forum day for the 11th edition of LSS
Tsveti Stoycheva, member of AEGEE-Sofia, PR Responsible:
– engaging the world about Leadership Summer School through all online communication channels
– ensuring that communications stay up to date via facebook, website, twitter etc.
– coordinating the design of LSS related materials (booklets, templates, logos, …)
– supporting all SB members having to deal with promotion (Trainers, OC, …)
Kata Morosz, former President and Alumnae of Effemine – Responsible of the Communication towards Participants:
– interacting with people asking questions through e-mail and facebook.
– coordinating the promotion, selection, confirmation and announcement of participants
– answering questions about application, selection and announcement of future participants
Lyda Michopulou, member of Zero Generation and Alumna of IAAS – LSS Coordinator:
– responsible of the communication towards CP, IFISO and the general coordination of LSS.
– coordinating the promotion, selection, confirmation and announcement of trainers
– coordinating the selection process of LSS trainers and participants
– supporting all SB members having to deal with partnership (OC, Trainers,…)
Herve Tunga – advisor from Zero Generation, alumnus from BEST and co-founder of LSS:
– designing the selection process of LSS Trainers and participants
– providing feedback on every idea to enhance the LSS experience